Meet Local Exercise Physiologist Jay Calder
Jay graduated from the University of Canberra in 2021 with a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology & Rehabilitation. Jay is currently completing his Masters in Health via Research, with a focus on Exercise Oncology and Mental Health.
Jay believes that consistency is the foundation to creating exercise habits and dedicates effort to understanding your exercise needs, personal interests & current life commitments – to ensure your exercise is both beneficial and practical!
Jay is eager to work with those who are looking to prevent or manage chronic health conditions, rehabilitate injuries or wish to improve their exercise habits!
Special Areas of Interest:
- Cancer exercise rehabilitation
- Mental health
- Chronic disease management
- Neurological conditions
- Healthy Ageing
Qualifications and accreditations:
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation, University of Canberra
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia Member (ESSAM)
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Accredited Exercise Scientist